Admission Price/Business Hours
Visitors Area(Charged admission area)
||Group(25 people and over)
||550 Yen(Tax incl.)
||450 Yen(Tax incl.)
|Junior/ Senior High School Student
||350 Yen(Tax incl.)
||300 Yen(Tax incl.)
|Elementary School Student
||200 Yen(Tax incl.)
||180 Yen(Tax incl.)
|Child(Over 3 years of age)
||100 Yen(Tax incl.)
||90 Yen(Tax incl.)
- School trips,Social Studies trips etc. for educational purposes, groups can be under 24 people and use the group rate.
- For those who are taking a traditional culture class and do not want to visit the charged admission area, an admission ticket is not required.
(For those who are taking a traditional culture class and would like to visit the charged admission area, an admission ticket is required and is a separate fee.)
- For those who are visiting the shopping and food areas only, no admission ticket is required.
- Click here for more information on the charged admission area
Business Hours(Open all year round)
Visitors/Experience Area(Charged admission area)
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(Hall closes at 5:30PM)
Note:From November to March the Kogin Embroidery Class ends at 4:00 PM.
Shopping Area(Free admission area)
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(Tsugaru Umaiya opens at 10:00 AM)
- Hours are extended during the Hirosaki Cherry Blossom Festival
- Hirosaki Shinsengumi(JA Tsugaru Hirosaki Farmer’s Market)will be closed from December 31st to January 3rd.
|11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Eat-in service is available.
Note:Priority is given to reservations and we may be fully booked due to group reservations.
|10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Drinks and/or Takeout only available(There is no sit-down food service)