Tsugaru’s Three Great Fire Festivals Nebuta,Neputa
Tsugaru’s Three Great Fire Festivals Nebuta,Neputa NEPxNEB Passport
(Three Facility Combo Admission Ticket)
The “NEPxNEB Passport (three facility combo admission ticket) which can be used to enter Aomori Prefecture’s most famous summer festival “Nebuta,Neputa’s” three permanent exhibition halls, is now on sale.
Facilities that the NEPxNEB Passport can be used at:
- Tsugaru-han Neputa Village (Hirosaki City)
-> The thrilling “Hirosaki Neputa” is said to be the origin of the Neputa,Nebuta Festival.
- Nebuta Museum Warasse (Aomori City)
-> One of Japan’s most representative festivals, the exciting and stunning, “Aomori Nebuta”.
- Tachineputa no Yakata (Goshogawara City)
-> A revival of history. The 23 meter tall, “Goshogawara Tachineputa” will both surprise and impress you.
- The NEPxNEB Passport is sold at these three facilities
NEPxNEB Passport Price
- Adult 1,400 Yen
- High School Student 1,000 Yen
- Junior High School Student 700 Yen
- Elementary School Student 600 Yen
Tsugaru’s Three Great Fire Festivals Nebuta,Neputa “Guru Meguri” Guidebook
We are now giving away a guidebook full of information on places to visit and food to eat.
- Special information and facts about the festival
- Information etc. on places to visit,food in the Tsugaru area
Nebuta Expert Card
If you visit all three facilities and fill out the special stamp card, you will receive a Nebuta Expert Card.