Park Walks/Sunday Morning Market
||Sunday, June 17, 2018 to Sunday, October 14, 2018
6:30 AM to 7:30 AM
Every Sunday(Rain or shine)
|Morning Market Place
||Tsugaru-han Neputa Village Komise Street
- Due to being held at the Komise (covered arcade popular in the snow country), the morning market will be held rain or shine
||Would you like to have a Hirosaki Sightseeing volunteer guided early morning tour of Hirosaki Park and shop at a local JA morning market? The morning market has around 30 vendors selling fresh vegetables, fruit, flowers, pickled vegetables etc.We also have an Aomori made products corner and fresh fish corner also.
JA Tsugaru Hirosaki,JA Tsugaru Mirai Ishikawa Branch plus 30 other vendors.
- Vegetables,fruit,flowers,eggs,fish,processed goods,tofu,fresh baked bread etc.
- Participants,products may vary.
Free taxi service available!
There is a sign to designate where to wait for the taxi.For those who would like to ride the taxi, please wait there.If the first jumbo taxi becomes full, we will soon send another one.When this happens, you may have to wait a few minutes.
- For those wishing to go for a morning stroll in Hirosaki Park, you must take the route number one taxi.
- For those wishing to go for a morning stroll in the park, please get off the taxi at East Gate(Higashimonmae).
(Volunteer guides will take you on a tour through Hirosaki Park and will bring you to Neputa Village(you should arrive at approx. 7:05 AM))
- For those who would not like to take a morning stroll, please do not get off at East Gate, continue to ride the taxi to Neputa Village.
For more information please contact
- Hirosaki Plaza Hotel at Tel: 0172-35-0345
- Hirosaki Prince Hotel at Tel: 0172-55-5761
- Art Hotel Hirosaki City at Tel: 0172-37-0700
- Hirosaki Toei Hotel at Tel: 0172-33-8111
- Hirosaki Park Hotel at Tel: 0172-31-0089
- Smile Hotel at Tel: 0172-37-5550